Updox Introduces New Patient and Provider Connectivity Solutions for Greenway Prime Suite and Intergy at ENGAGE15
New solutions expand on successful Direct Mail relationship with Greenway Health
Updox, the industry leader for physician connectivity and CRM solutions for health care and a sponsor at ENGAGE15, the premier educational and networking event attended by nearly 2,500 Greenway Health customers, partners and staff, announced five solutions now available for both Greenway Prime Suite and Intergy clients.
Since 2013, Updox has been the certified Direct secure email provider for the Greenway Prime Suite integrated electronic health record (EHR) and practice management solution. During ENGAGE15, Updox will showcase an expanded relationship with Prime Suite customers, as well as new integrated solutions for the Greenway Intergy EHR-based platform. The solutions add to Updox's suite of provider-to-provider, and provider-to-patient communications solutions available through the Greenway Marketplace. Instead of practices needing to piecemeal solutions from different vendors to meet their needs for interacting with patients and other providers, they can now select from within the Updox interface to ensure a faster, easier implementation for their practice and more unified service from a single partner. New Updox solutions are:
- Patient Portal – An easily implemented and cost-effective patient portal option that enables messaging, forms and delivery of clinical documents. Updox Patient Portal is a great alternative for practices needing a quick, easy-to-use portal to start engaging patients.
- Appointment Reminders – A customizable reminder application that supports text, phone and email reminders that even allows patients to confirm, change or cancel appointments. With Updox Appointment Reminders, message replies go right back into the same interface where all other communications happens in Updox.
- Electronic Faxing – Stop the paper! The Updox integrated paperless solution that is so successful for Prime Suite is now available for Intergy. It allows practices to collect, review, sign, edit and route faxes in a browser or via their phone and send directly into the chart.
- Patient Surveys – No more paper surveys! Updox Patient Surveys can be fully customized and automatically triggered from within the EHR to gather valuable patient feedback at a lower cost.
- Direct Secure Email – The industry's preferred method of sharing HIPAA-protect health information (PHI), Updox Direct email is now available for physicians to use as their own secure email, in addition to an existing EHR Direct address
"Updox already serves more than 2,300 Prime Suite physicians. We're excited to build upon our successful relationship with additional solutions and introduce a new integration with Intergy," says Michael Morgan, CEO, Updox. “Once practices become proficient at using the Updox interface to manage their communications, it just makes sense to give them more options for communicating with patients and partners, such as appointment reminders, customizable patient surveys and even a patient portal. Our service means practices don't have to go to multiple apps from numerous providers with various contracts."
"Practices today have to operate as efficiently as possible. Accessing these solutions from one technology partner and through one interface is a tremendous boost in productivity," says Eric Costanios, manager, Health Information Management, and HIPAA Privacy and Security Officer, Prescott Cardiology. "No more logging into multiple systems, training staff on different platforms or explaining yet another process to patients. Updox offers an ideal level of service with an integrated product suite."
Updox will offer ENGAGE15 attendees hands-on demonstrations of key components of the Updox practice communications platform. Updox brings full-scale customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities to health care practices so they benefit through lower costs, improved patient satisfaction and enhanced referral relationships.
Updox is changing the way health care connects. Updox is integrated with more than 50 electronic health record (EHR) vendors, representing 150,000 physicians, through the Updox Direct Network (UDN), the largest built on Direct messaging. Updox connects all of the components within health care – physicians, patients, payers and partners – with the goal of driving improved outcomes through more efficient communications and better care coordination.
For more information, visit www.updox.com/ENGAGE
Providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for health care, Updox is the industry leading Physician Connectivity Platform. With Updox CRM solutions, health care providers and practices can easily manage communications from one inbox, streamline physician relationships, drive collaboration with partners and engage patients – all integrated with the practice’s existing electronic health records (EHR). Practices benefit through improved relationships with patients and other providers, increased revenues, reduced costs, and enhanced business efficiencies.
Updox Direct Secure messaging and “View, Download & Transmit and Electronic Secure Messaging,” which Updox provides in its patient portal solution, have both achieved 2014 Edition 2 ONC-HIT Modular Certification from Drummond Group, LLC. Additionally, Updox achieved full accreditation with the Direct Trusted Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP) as a Health Information Service Provider/Registration Authority/Certificate Authority (HISP/RA/CA) from DirectTrust.org and the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC). Updox is also a founding member of Carequality, formed by Healtheway.
With more than 150,000 users, Updox is committed to transforming health care. Find out what our solutions can do for your practice. Visit www.updox.com, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join Updox Community, connect with us on LinkedIn, watch us on YouTube or join our Google+ circle.
# # # END OF RELEASE # # #